Convenient, safe, and affordable parking and transportation for any trip.
Staying for awhile?
Get to your West Michigan destination with one of our ground transportation services.
GFIA has a variety of options for ground transportation upon your arrival. From car rentals to limousines, there’s an option for every budget.
To catch taxi service from GFIA, exit the terminal through door #3 or door #5, and go to the climate controlled Parking Shuttle Shelter on the boulevard. There, a taxi starter will assist you with your cab arrangements and get you on your way.
If you'd like to book online, please visit the Metro Cabs website.
To catch your rideshare at GFIA, exit the terminal through door #2 (across from the Delta ticket counter), and go to the Rideshare Shelter on the boulevard. This is the designated pick-up/drop-off point for all rideshare vehicles.
The Rapid (616) 776-1100
The Rapid bus system, Route 27, serves the Gerald R. Ford International Airport Monday through Friday. You can catch the bus at the climate-controlled shelter on the boulevard across from door #4. When paying with cash, we recommend paying with the exact amount, as each bus ride costs $1.75 and the fare box cannot provide change. There are no transfers with cash payments. When paying with a Wave card, rides are $1.75 with free transfers within 1 hour and 45 minutes of the payment. When using the Wave card, you’ll never pay more than $3.50 per day and no more than $47 per month for unlimited rides. You can order a Wave card at wave.ridetherapid.org
Greyhound Bus Lines (800) 231-2222
Call for schedule and fare information or visit the Greyhound website. Buses depart from downtown Grand Rapids.
The transportation information center is located in the baggage claim area near the Visitor Information Desk. Consult this information board for details regarding courtesy vehicles for hotels and motels in the Grand Rapids area.
Passenger pick-up for hotel/motel shuttles is available in the shelter on the boulevard across from short-term parking. Exit the terminal via door #2.
The following hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport:
- Baymont Inn & Suites: (616) 956-3300 or (877) 229-6668
- Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites: (616) 949-8400 or (800) 780-7234
- Candlewood Suites Airport: (616) 940-8100 or (888) 863-4780
- Clarion Inn & Suites: (616) 956-9304 or (800) 424-6423
- Comfort Inn Airport: (616) 957-2080 or (877) 424-6423
- Country Inn & Suites: (616) 977-0909 or (888) 201-1746
- Courtyard by Marriott Airport: (616) 954-0500 or (800) 606-2848
- DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Rapids Airport: (616) 957-0100 or (800) 445-8667
- Hampton Inn & Suites: (616) 575-9144 or (800) 445-8667
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids Airport North: 616-265-3333
- Holiday Inn Select: (616) 285-7600 or (888) 863-4780
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids Airport South: 616-512-8222
- Ramada Plaza: (616) 949-9222 or (800) 272-6232
- Sleep Inn & Suites: (616) 975-9000 or (877) 424-6423
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Airport: (616) 464-1130 or (888) 287-9400
- Staybridge Suites by Holiday Inn: (616) 464-3200 or (800) 225-1237
- Townplace by Marriot Grand Rapids Airport North: 616-552-6003
- Townplace by Marriot Grand Rapids Airport South: 616-512-8300
- Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport: 616-956-8080
Visit the Experience Grand Rapids website for a complete listing of hotels and motels.
Whether you didn't get a receipt when you exited the parking facilities or it simply got lost in the post-travel shuffle, we’re happy to provide you with a copy of your receipt. Just complete the form to the right to request a copy of your parking receipt.
Please give us 1-2 business days to process your request.